Wednesday, December 14, 2011

children are our future


"I continue to believe that if children are given the necessary tools to succeed, they will succeed beyond their wildest dreams!"
                                                - David Vitter, U.S. senator

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for everything that you have added to this class. You made learning both fun and interesting. Good luck to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Terrance Riley said...
    Nice choice of a quote Sharee. It really stands out to me and I coudn't agree with it more. Children are our future and we must do everything we can to make sure they are in a postion to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this quote. It reminds me of something that one of my professors said to me in my undergrad studies my first semester. She said, "It is not our job to teach children everything. It is our job to teach them where to find the information."

    It has been a pleasure getting to know you. Best of luck on all your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete